Never listen this. Perfect fusion of rock psych, classical music, slovak folk in a great progressive form with a taste of fable. The singing and recitation is at high level. Keyboard-ism is just perfect and recall Varga and his Collegium M. I worship the use of harpsichord (or Spinetta?) and celesta in progressive rock musics. I liked so much the 3rd track that recall me the english band Spring, and track Biely Bocian. This album is more than fantastic.
Never listen this. Perfect fusion of rock psych, classical music, slovak folk in a great progressive form with a taste of fable. The singing and recitation is at high level. Keyboard-ism is just perfect and recall Varga and his Collegium M. I worship the use of harpsichord (or Spinetta?) and celesta in progressive rock musics. I liked so much the 3rd track that recall me the english band Spring, and track Biely Bocian. This album is more than fantastic.
ReplyDelete